<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/331098366947783367?origin\x3dhttp://forelyse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I.N.V.U.
Friday, August 6, 2010 at 6:18 AM

First of all, I would just like to say a few words before my next post. I really don't like it when people keep talking about stuff I posted on my blog. Makes me not want to post a lot so as to not give others some fodder to tease/bug/use against me. I know that I'm usually a really reserved person, and maybe some people don't know much about me, but don't make me feel that by posting I'm proving myself right that I should just clam up and never interact with anyone more than I need to. Sorry for the rant though. I just feel that it's needed.



Anyway let us make our foray into the juicy part of the post. I've been reading a book recently, and most of you will probably know about it, and maybe some of you have even read it before. I speak of the Jane Austen novel, Pride and Prejudice. Most of you would probably be saying "oh wow she only read it now?" But that's not the point. The point is that I read and finished it, and I liked it :)

I wish I could be more like Elizabeth (in most ways). She's witty, intellectual (there's a difference), lively and pretty, all values which I don't feel that I have enough of. And most importantly, she has Mr. Darcy. I know he's just a piece of fiction... but sigh. I suppose there ARE guys like him, but such a guy... Probably would never be interested in me. Probably get snapped up by a popular girl quicker than anyone can say "Isn't he cute?". Probably couldn't walk out on the streets without a mob of girls watching and waiting for him to look and wink at them. So many probablities.



I kinda hate my imagination. It's like a monster that lives inside my head. I also think I'm a pretty insecure person. It's a bad combination I think... insecure with an imagination. I keep thinking "What if" and stuff like that. I can just daydream all day about all the different possibilities of what could happen in a particular situation. I dream a lot at night too. Those dreams... much weirder. Maybe in my next post I'll post the most recent one, and you can all say "What a weird little girl Elyse is" or something.



Somebody will probably throw some of that "Inception" movie at me after this post because I mentioned dreams. I would like to say I have not watched it. I don't go to the cinemas very often (last thing I remember seeing was probably... UP. Yea I'm a little out-dated... I might go watch a movie soon though... I do need a chill once in a while...



I such a weird person aren't I? Too weird maybe. I sometimes want to be someone else. Okay fine, most of the time. I can even want to be a fictional character... People reading this blog must think I'm some sorta freak. I've had a few secret things I've always wanted to do, but never told anyone =X What kind of girl would I want to be? Well... I'm kinda embarrassed. Maybe another time.

Labels: ,

The song in my Heart